Foam & Wash
Terms & Conditions
Your membership will activate on your 1st visit and will be automatically billed to your
credit card on the same day each month until specifically canceled by you. Your 1st
membership payment will be charged when you enroll. You can discontinue the
program at any time by giving us at least 10 days notice prior to your billing date.
Please include your name, license plate number, barcode sticker & the location signed up.
No partial refunds available.
Your membership is vehicle specific by barcode and is transferable to a new vehicle.
Only one car per tag, no exceptions. Members must notify Foam & Wash of any changes
in vehicle ownership and/or changes or cancellation of debit/credit card information.
Foam & Wash reserves the right to cancel or amend the program at any time.
Membership is per vehicle and for personal use only.
The program may not be combined with any other offer or discount.
By enrolling in the Unlimited Wash Program, the Member waives any and all rights to
withhold or delay payment of the related credit card charges
as described in the Member’s agreement with the card issuer.
Wash as often as you want, weather permitting.
Multi-Car Membership Plan
In addition to the Terms & Conditions above, see the following:
- Payments for all vehicles on the multi-car membership plan must be charged to the same credit card. This credit card will become the ‘Master Account’.
- All vehicles on the multi-car membership must be on the same Unlimited plan/package (For example, Ceramic, Hot Wax, RainX with Dry&Shine or RainX).
- Each membership will activate on the first visit for that vehicle and will be billed monthly to the ‘Master Account’ based on that activation date.
- Each vehicle must provide the credit card number for the ‘Master Account’ and the plan/package selected by the ‘Master Account’ in order to be activated.
- The number of vehicles on the master account will determine the discount applied. If a car or cars cancel at any point, the discount will be adjusted based on how many cars remain on the ‘Master Account’.